1. Free Phone Consultation
- Sign up online for a consultation. You have questions about your project and we have answers. We invite you to email us with current pictures or documents of the property that you would like to discuss along with the address so that we can follow along using Google Earth.
- We’ll discuss, assess and inform you about our process and pricing.
- We understand that finding the right landscape team is crucial to your project. If for any reason we are not to fulfill your needs, we will be happy to point you in the direction with someone who can help.
2. Property Background Work
- Email us a PDF or dwg file of your site plan and floor plan from your builder or architect (If you have it). A site plan will have the house outline along with property lines and all existing elements that you intend to keep (trees, hardscape, pools, etc.). A floor plan will show us where your doors and windows are so that we can integrate a thoughtful design from the inside to the outside.
- If you do not own a copy, we are happy to conduct site surveys during our initial onsite consultation Book your initial onsite consultation here.
- Also helps: send us a link to your Houzz Idea Book or Pinterest Page.
3. The Onsite Consultations
- Our 1-2 hour onsite consultation starts with a brief tour of the outside property
- We’ll come prepared to do necessary measurements utilizing aerial drone and land surveys
- If you are interested in discussing native, low water plants, we’ll bring or extensive database of plants on our laptop and create a custom plant selection just for you
- Who should attend? The design process is a collaborative experience, all decision makers in the household should be present.
- After the onsite consultation, we’ll provide you with the next steps. Depending on your needs, multiple onsite consultations may be needed to finalize your plans.
- Depending on the size and complexity of your landscape design needs, you will be invited to order Small, Medium or Large size plans on our secure website. It can take up to 10 business days to produce a CAD drawing after our meeting.
4. Installations and Maintenance
We are not finished until your project is complete. Low Water Landscapes works with reputable construction and landscaping firms throughout Northern California, we are happy to address design questions along the way and assist the construction crew with as needed with site visits. Most of our clients keep in touch with us over the years as their landscapes flourish and we are happy to work with your evolving gardens as necessary!